Multi Bag Filter
Multi Bag Filter:
Flair self cleaning filter are available in some standard models to choose from for different flow rate Also designed & fabricated as per requirement. Size manufactured is up to 6” NB and below and filtration achieved is down to 40 micron. Element of this type can be cleaned by rotating one outside handle or knob. The dirt over the surface of element is brushed down by scraper blade & collected at bottom and can be drain out. Automatic self-cleaning filters are manufactured with assembly of motor & gear to rotate the filters element for continuous cleaning. The element of this type has very high mechanical strength and can with stand a very high differential pressure & ease of cleaning element are some special feature. This type of filter is suitable for most liquid fluid with suitable material of construction.
STD Specification of the filter:
Special features of Flair Filters:
- Type of filter.
- Inlet outlet connection size of rating.
- Fluid to be handled.
- Viscosity of fluid.
- Fluid temperature.
- Degree of filtration.
- Working pressure.
- Maximum Allowable Pressure drop.
- Material of Construction.
- Quantity of strainer required.
- Compact size and Low weight.
- Low pressure drop across the filter.
- Adequate strength housing.
- Very high mechanical strength of filter element.
- Element can withstand very high differential pressure.
- Easy way of cleaning the clogged element.
- Permits rapid replacement the element.
- Low cost service cost.
- Component or parts suitable for and compatible with hydraulic fluid concerned.
- Interchangeability of component with another of same type.